Thursday, November 26, 2020

Missing from "Press" Reports: Georgia

Didn't see any news about Georgia corruption yesterday?*

Here it is.  The news-site quotes L. Lin Wood:

...I believe that Brian Kemp is corrupt, and I think he was corrupted with Chinese money. And I don’t think he wants this election overthrown and the real results posted because then Brian Kemp is going to be facing a Trump administration Attorney General, and Brian Kemp would find himself in jail. It’s that simple. He sold himself out, now he’s trying to hide to try to get this election validated even though it’s illegal, because if it’s invalidated.
Brian Kemp and a lot of other Georgia people are in trouble, including the Secretary of State. [Also, at the 17:00 mark:] I’m a defamation lawyer. I have stated publicly that Brian Kemp and Raffensperger are corrupt and they took money from the Chinese on the Covid deal and on the Dominion voting deal. I bet you anything Brian Kemp won’t sue me for defamation. Because he knows if he did, he’d go into court, I’d have discovery, and I would prove that he did it, that it’s true....
Huh.  Covid is the Gift that Keeps On Giving.  And it ain't only in Georgia, friends.
*Credit a Saint for sending this to me.

No comments: