Monday, May 31, 2021

mRNA's Lethal Spike

This is beginning to look like a disaster.

...New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots occur. "We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin, and a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin"...

 Think that's bad?  Read on:

Documents from Pfizer to Japanese regulators show high concentrations of mRNA nanoparticles in the ovaries, spleen, and other organs where the spike protein is replicating and causing damage

The Population Bomb adherents finally figured out how to achieve their goal.

HT:  Vox

2 comments:

William said...

I was at Palmer's Saturday with some friends. While I was at the bar waiting for them to arrive, I had a conversation with another patron about the unknowns of the mRNA 'vaccine'. He had gotten the shot and was trying to convince me that I should get it. I explained my reasoning for not getting it and that I understood why so many were getting it. I said I thought it was a mistake for so many to buy into the fear when there were drugs that beat the WuFlu like Ivermectin and HCQ. I also said my skepticism was on level 10 due to the politicization of this. The conversation was quite amicable but he's bought into the narrative. I am not so trusting of Big Gummint'.

Todd said...

“We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin.” How many believe this, that they “never knew”?