Sunday, July 08, 2018

"Thumbprint" Gun Lock? Nope.

Some (D) from Floriduh....

Rep. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.) said the development of smart guns should be part of the gun-control conversation, arguing that a gun owner should not be able to fire a gun without some sort of verification like a thumbprint that’s needed to unlock a smartphone....

Why, sure!!  Because when you pull a gun in self-defense, you carefully wipe the gun-lock and your thumb to make sure that the thumbprint 'takes' on the first go, right?

Because you have all sorts of time available and your thoughts are completely collected, calm, cool.  And the system ALWAYS works, without fail, (unlike on my phone, where I have to swipe the damn thing 5 times before I can answer a call.)

One more thing.  It's possible--or maybe even probable--that my wife, or one of my children, will require armed self-defense.  Do I have to purchase one gun for each of them?  Or just get the system to recognize 2, 3, 5 different thumbs?

Is it possible for a Congressman to become smarter?

.................aaaaaach............nevermind.

No comments: