Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Pelosi: St. Paul Didn't Build That!!

We have some experience with lunacy.  Nancy Pelosi fits right into the definition in DSM.

...“I just want to tell you this one thing because I’m a person of faith, and I see everything in terms of my religion,” momentarily suffering a brain freeze.

“And this is how you come into that picture. When you, those of you who may be Catholic and go to church you see St. Paul to the Corinthians, St. Paul to the Ephesians, St. Paul to the this and the that,” she said.

“It was the letters, the letters of St. Paul that spread Christianity. Again, if the Romans had not built roads, there would not have been a mail system. But the mail system was the connection, the connection that spread,” she said, repeating herself.

“So I feel deeply indebted to the tradition of mail carriers to the spread of a faith that I hold dear,” Pelosi said....

OooooooooooKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

We'll pass over that part about Catholic dogma and Nancy's sacrament of abortion.

No comments: