Friday, April 27, 2007

Outstanding News from Madison!

The best news I heard all week was announced by Kevin Fisher (the guy with the wacky ties) who was guest-hosting for Belling yesterday.

Here's what he said:

"The State Budget [process] is a Trainwreck."

This is due to the split in the Legislature, with the Pubbies running one part and the Dimowits running the other.

Wunderbar!!!

That means that Wisconsin will use the CURRENT budget. No new taxes. No new spending.

I like trainwrecks...

2 comments:

Billiam said...

I must concur! Government seems to work better this way. Doyle STILL sucks! There. I feel better now. Back to our regularly scheduled progam.

Headless Blogger said...

I really like this idea. A defacto tax and spending freeze.

This is also a wise strategy for the party w/o Governor until the Frankenstein veto is eliminated. It is imprudent to hand an opposing Governor a blank slate for creation of new programs and taxes.