Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Is Taylor Really a "Witness"?

While the BSMedia blather about "witness" Taylor--a one-time poohbah in the US's embassy in Ukraine--it seems that "witness" Taylor didn't really witness anything.

“And this isn’t firsthand. It’s not secondhand. It’s not thirdhand,” Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said to Taylor. “But if I understand this correctly, you’re telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the president told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?

“That’s correct,” Taylor admitted.

“So do you have any other source that the president’s goal in making this request was anything other than The New York Times?” Zeldin asked.

“I have not talked to the president,” Taylor said. “I have no other information from what the president was thinking.

Well, now.  I heard from my daughter's cousin, who heard from her mother-in-law, who heard from  the boyfriend of the elevator operator in the House, that Cong. Schiff pleasures himself in the elevator all the time. 

Do I get to testify, too??

No comments: