Wednesday, October 23, 2019

No "Crimes" Can Be Found. So More "Investigating"

Yup.  We'll have to listen to breathless TeeVee hags babbling about 'disturbing' foofoodust through December.  'Disturbing', maybe.  Actual crimes/misdemeanors?  Nope.

...Democrats are reportedly expected to delay a vote on articles of impeachment until after Thanksgiving, possibly into the Christmas season. Many of them hoped to impeach Trump by Thanksgiving, but they are unlikely to abide by that timeline....
Wisconsin sent only three of those lice to D.C., and one of them does nothing at all.  Can't really blame us here.



1 comment:

Thomas Deanna said...

I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680