Thursday, April 11, 2019

McConnell Still Weasel-Wording. Surprise!!

We see that the eminent climatologist Mitch McConnell is backing AlGore.

...“Yeah, I believe that climate change is certainly happening,” McConnell answered. “I think it ought to be addressed by technology, and not by having the government shut down our economy and cause us to lose an incredible number of jobs.”...

Yes, that remark deserves a LOT of interpretation.  Let me offer one strong possibility:

"I'm sure that my donors will benefit from MY solutions to "climate change."  Further, if you are NOT one of my donors, you will be hammered by MY solutions to "climate change."  And as long as there's money to be had, I will insist that there IS such a thing as "climate change" and I will NEVER define the term any further.  Nice business (or life) you have there.  It would be a shame if suddenly it disappears, eh?"

That's exactly how all those jerks work, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He didn't mention the corruption of the data by NOAA!