Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Give Maddow Credit. She (Now) Gets It

We are impressed.

“I wasn’t just played like a fiddle. I was played like an entire bluegrass band.” 

So said MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow last night, while offering an apology for having pushed the Russia collusion story for two years. In a special Sunday night broadcast of her prime time show, Maddow kicked herself for, in her words, “taking on faith” information she had been given. “I violated my own standard. Find out for yourself. You shouldn’t believe anyone in this business.”...

She all-but-indicted the Communist, Brennan of the CIA for her situation.  She should have indicted Brennan's boss Obama, but that might happen yet.

That's not all.

...Maddow then turned her attention to President Trump. “Make no mistake. I am no fan of President Trump. But I am even less a fan of government deception. If other government officials, besides Brennan, crafted a a false narrative on Trump’s connection to Russia in order to impact the election or to harm his presidency, then I am all in for a full investigation. Come what may. A full accounting. And those guilty must be brought to justice. Whoever they are.  If not, President Kamala Harris will be facing the same sabotage a few years down the road.”

“Mr. President, I am sorry.  Supporters of President Trump, I am sorry. And to you, viewers of this show, I am so sorry for my part in leading you astray. The good news is tomorrow is a new day, a new chance to get it right.” ...

That is impressive.

APRIL FOOL!!!!

No comments: