Thursday, May 02, 2019

Tokin'Tony Makes a Fool of Self

It should be clear that Tokin'Tony needs far more management by his handlers.

Gov. Tony Evers met with Foxconn CEO Terry Gou for the first time Thursday and hours later backpedaled on his claim the company likely wouldn't meet its promise to create 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin.

"The fact that I said that they may not have 13,000 (jobs), it could be less, it could be more, to me it doesn’t matter,” Evers told the editorial boards of the Kenosha News and Racine Journal Times. “I’m not doubting their word, I’m just saying that we want as much clarity as we can going forward and we talked about what they’re doing right now as far as building."

Oh.

That statement comes two weeks after Evers told reporters the idea that Foxconn would create 13,000 jobs was "difficult to imagine" and an "unrealistic expectation."

I see.

Get back to us when you know what the Hell you're talking about, Tony.

No comments: