Wednesday, November 24, 2021

"White Supremacy"? Not in Waukesha

For a much better look at Midwestern society than the Usual Jerks provide, consider this.

...Daniel Rider shared these clips with NBC News, and they were reportedly from about 20 minutes after Brooks drove his car into the crowd of children, grandmothers, and onlookers.

The footage shows a man who appears to be Brooks saying that he is "homeless," and asking for help. "Hey, I called an Uber and I'm supposed to be waiting for it over here but I don't know when it's coming. Can you call it for me please?" the man asks.

The homeowner did allow the man in to use his phone. But then, "All of a sudden, I look outside my street and I see a few cop cars drive by and I'm getting extra nervous," Rider said, according to reports....

Rider also gave the Waukesha Slaughterer a jacket to wear and made him a sandwich.

That's at least three corporal works of mercy.  Rider could visit him in Waupun, ticking off another of those works, too.

Acting White, right?

No comments: