Monday, December 02, 2019

Little Lisa Page and the IG Report

Little Lisa Page, who played Hotpants to the Horndog Stzrok while jiggering FBI records in an effort to reverse the 2016 election, is very, very, worried about the forthcoming IG report.

So she's doing the Crying Woman act.

Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer who exchanged anti-Trump texts with the ex-FBI head of counterintelligence during an extramarital affair, is speaking out.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, she summarized her feelings about the waves of public scrutiny she received and President Donald Trump's recent mocking two years after she made headlines. 

'Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back,' she said. 
    
Page, 39, is referring to Trump's campaign rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in October.  ...

...She said: 'It's like being punched in the gut. My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening.' ...

Yes, Lisa.  I think "sickening" was the term MRS Stzrok used, too.

Good luck at your trial, Lisa.  Work on those tears and your "up-voice."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she'll look great in prison orange.