No Runny does the math for you on his post.
John Gard has demonstrated to Mark Belling and Charlie Sykes that he can f*&^ Wisconsin residents and taxpayers 9 ways from Sunday, and he's perfectly happy to do so.
1) Gard makes it perfectly clear that he has NO interest in honest politics, affirming that taxation without representation is his preferred mode of governance.
2) Belling, Sykes, and others raise holy Hell about Gard's position and force a vote on the matter.
3) Gard suddenly reverses course on Indexing--Belling and Sykes claim victory.
4) Gard immediately sees to passage of the Corn-a-Hole bill (that's descriptive, not exactly scientifically accurate.) Because Corn-a-Hole is less efficient, Wisconsin motorists will buy more gasoline. Thus, the Highway Paver/DOT Estimate-Buster lobby is not just protected, but rewarded!
REPEAT: DOT will have MORE money to waste on highway projects, and will piss away MORE money than ever before.
5) Gard smirks his way to his Congressional race and gives the bird to Belling and Sykes.
You've been had, radio-boys.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I can't stress that point about Mr. Sellout himself, John "Left" Gard, enough. I also can't stress enough that there is one last, desperate attempt to defeat the Party of Gubmint and their leaders Jim "Craps" Doyle, Dale "No Talk Radio Here" Schultz and Left Gard. That is the Senate. We rolled them over once; we can do it again.
I think you're giving Gard too much credit. That requires far more strategy than I've seen him demonstrate.
JW, Gard was TOLD by the highway boys what the mathematics were.
Then he was TOLD how to vote.
Gard may have got the radio boys now, but he will lose that war both on the air and in the blogosphere.
It will be interesting to see how Owen over at B&S feels when he gets back from vacation. Owen has been carrying some water for Gard. I think that will come to a halt rather quickly.
Post a Comment