But he has a lot of promises he hasn't kept, and a bunch of other items which must be done.
...In the spring of 2018 a group of congressional reps led by Devin Nunes, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Lee Zeldin and Bob Goodlatte, asked President Trump to declassify a series of documents so the public could see how former officials in the DOJ & FBI abused their offices and conducted political surveillance....
Still NOT done, Mr. President.
...Amid the twists and turns many people have forgotten about the material congress asked President Trump to declassify two-years-ago. Additionally there has been some material cited that just seemingly slipped away without follow-up. Consider:It would be nice to have an informed electorate for the November contest, no?
- Whatever happened to the forty pages of Lisa Page and Andrew McCabe text messages that Catherine Herridge noted nine months ago? Herridge only published four of the pages in March 2019.
- Why are the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages still redacted two years after their original release (December 1st, 2017)?
- Where’s the release of the Susan Rice inauguration day memo to the file?
- Why didn’t the DOJ/FBI release all of the Bruce Ohr 302’s without redaction? Will those fully unredacted 302’s be part of the IG report release?
- Where’s the unredacted David Archey FBI declarations that were previously ordered to be released by a DC judge?
- The Mueller investigation ended 9 months ago. Why are we still not able to see the unredacted three authorization memos that Rosenstein gave to the special counsel on May 17th, August 2nd and October 20th, 2017?
RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS!!
Post a Comment