Yah, we know that Biden*'s henchmen told the hospitals to require the vax or the Feds would withhold Medicare payments.
So--being real men--the hospital presidents caved in.
Now their employees can get the ChiCom Flu!! And they can spread it to the patients!!!
...On July 28th, [the Wisconsin] DHS announced that “From January 1, 2021 through July 22, 2021, over 98 percent of COVID-19 cases in Wisconsin occurred among people who were not fully vaccinated.”
However, a month-by-month breakdown reveals that percentage is shrinking. In May it was 95%. In June it was 88%. And in July it was 77%....
...From June to July, cases increased among the vaccinated twice as fast as among the unvaccinated. The rate among the vaccinated increased from 14.4 per 100,000 in June to 125.4 in July, a 771% increase. The rate among the unvaccinated increased from 82.8 in June to 369.2 in July, a 346% increase....
That explains why the TeeeeVeeeee and print "news" talk in year-to-date rather than month over month, eh?
Can't wait for the P.I. lawyers to get their hands on this.
You can always get a new job. You can't get a new body or your health. Once gone, you can't replace it. It would be better to work two jobs in the future if you had to, than put something in your body you can't get out and don't want. It would be better to be broke, then put something in your body you can't get out and don't want. No job is worth it.
From Twitter… MRNA “vaccine” inventor, Dr. Malone…
Robert W Malone, MD
I guess I need to say this again.
1) Delta has an Ro of about 8, about 3x that of the Alpha (ref- CDC). With these leaky vaccines, if we were to have 100% vaccine uptake and perfect mask use we cannot stop the spread of Delta (ref- CDC).
2)the current vaccines provide about 50-60% efficacy in protection from infection. They are not fully protective.
3) if you are vaccinated and become infected ("breakthrough"), the virus will replicate at the same or higher levels than if you were unvaccinated and then become infected.
4) if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of transmitting virus to someone else is quite high - remember, the Ro measures how likely you are to transmit the virus.
5) if you are vaccinated and then become infected, your risk of developing severe disease or dying is better than if you were not vaccinated and then become infected with Delta.
6) Therefore, if you are vaccinated and then become infected, you MAY have a higher risk of becoming a "superspreader" because you are less likely to show disease. This has not been measured, but it should be.
Post a Comment