Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Tucker's Materials Stolen......By FEEBS?

Frankly, this is believable.

As you know, Tucker Carlson's NYC staff sent a packet of materials germane to the Biden Crime Family to Tucker while he was in LA.  The package was intercepted and the materials were removed before Tucker got it.

Enter Last Refuge:

...The package, likely a Fed-X delivery, was intercepted by FBI agents using mechanisms for tracking and surveillance that open targeting through portals connected to DHS.

As an outcome of the U.S. Patriot Act, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has an agreement in place with mail shipping companies, public/private services, that essentially allows them a portal to track all in-state and interstate mail deliveries.

The FBI has access to this data network in the same way the FBI has access to federal transportation records. Just like when you book a flight and DHS portals are open that allow FBI to track your movements domestically. This type of portal is also accessed in private company transportation like Uber, Lyft etc. DHS, and as a consequence the FBI, can easily track your whereabouts....

His theory is this:  FEEBS are tracking Bobulinski's activities and by extension, Carlson's.  So when FedEx received that packet, the FEEB portal hoovered the info and a FEEB operative did what he/she/it was told to do.

Obviously Tucker Carlson is a dangerous terrorist of Muslim faith and Arabic descent, so...........

We pay them a lot for that service, don't we?

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542