Sunday, October 25, 2020

Children of God? Sometimes, Yes

The white-robed Jesuit stepped into it--again.  Contradicting the position of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith (the Holy Office) of 2003, Francis called for 'civil unions' for homosexuals.

Lots of Bishops are falling over themselves trying to square that circle, and failing miserably.  There is no "need" for civil unions as other legislation could provide for legal needs such as wills, hospital visits, etc..  But since civil union--the lipstick on the pig--is an extremely powerful propaganda tool, the homosex lobby went there.

So did Bergoglio.

Part of justifying 'civil unions' is the abuse of Scripture.  It's a common trick, because Satan knows Scripture better than most people do.  So the line 'Everyone is a child of God' is dragged out and there's a general nodding of heads.  Too bad; that's not exactly the truth.

...No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God. By this it may be seen who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not do right is not of God, nor he who does not love his brother. (1 Jn 3:9–10)...

IOW, one can lose "sonship" by sinning.  Homosexual genital activity IS 'sinning.'  So don't run that 'child of God' thing past us any more, OK?

No matter the white robes, Pp. Francis isn't able to change Church doctrine nor dogma.  Learn to ignore him and hold fast to what is good.  And remember that not everyone who says "Lord, Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Barnhardt. B16 is still Pope.

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542