Friday, October 16, 2020

Ice Cube Learns About Git-R-Done

This news report has a much larger message under the surface.

Rapper-actor and Big3 Basketball League founder Ice Cube has accused  CNN of canceling an upcoming interview on Cuomo Prime Time, following his revelation that he worked with the Trump campaign on an economic plan for black Americans....

Ice Cube has just learned what is increasingly clear:  Trump gets things done.  That's one very big reason that Democrat politicians, their lackeys in the media, (and many Republican politicians) want Trump out of office.

Git-R-Done:  If problems are solved, the politicians have nothing left to run on, you see.  Need to stop illegal immigration?  Build a wall and 'persuade' Mexico to help.  Need more good industrial jobs in America?  Take them back from Red China's slave-labor camps.  Want to stop endless wars?  Declare them over and bring the troops back.  Want to set ISIS back a couple of centuries?  Kill their leaders.  Want better drug price schedules?  Force the drug-makers to sell at the same price they sell to Canadians.  Equal treatment, and all that.

Politicians don't like getting things done.  The money-spigots might dry up and the politician who has no ideas at all is...........ahh.........dead meat.

That's why they all hate Trump.

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542