Prologue: a drug dealer makes bail in a Washington County drug case, after already being out-on-bail in a Milwaukee County case. TWO bonds, friends.
He continues his business in the City of Milwaukee.
Cops locate the bailed-out drug dealer who was shooting, demand that he drop the gun. Drug dealer runs, turns, points the gun at the cops, who commence fire.
Bailed-out drug dealer/shooter goes to hospital, then to Milwaukee County court on charges:
- Intentionally point firearm — law enforcement officer, etc., use of a dangerous weapon
- Felony bail jumping — four counts
- Possession of a firearm by a felon
- Possession with intent to deliver controlled substance (cocaine), greater than five to 15 grams, use of a dangerous weapon
- Possession of narcotic drugs
Barnes made his initial appearance in court on Saturday, Aug. 17. Probable cause was found for further proceedings, and a preliminary hearing was set for Aug. 27. Cash bond was set at $50,000.
Question: What's the difference between idiots and Milwaukee County judges?