Sunday, October 15, 2017

Near-Fatal Darwin Award in Racine, WI

The only problem with this group of Darwin Award winners is that they damn near killed 3 other people.

Three adults brought a gas tank from a car inside the building when it started raining, firefighters said. Gas vapors somehow ignited in the basement, causing the explosion....

When the stairwell -- the only way out from the second floor burned, three people were trapped and forced onto the roof....

Take a gas tank, WITH GASOLINE, into a home through a standard-sized door.  Spill the gas, of course, down the stairs, into a basement with several not-too-tight electrical connections.

Commence kaboom!!

No comments: