Monday, January 19, 2009

Canada Rejects Bill Ayers Visit

Some countries take national security seriously.

Authorities blocked Bill Ayers from entering Canada this weekend for a campus speech.

Quoth Bomber Bill:

"I got off the plane like everyone else and I was asked to come over to the other side. The border guards reviewed some stuff and said I wasn't going to be allowed into Canada. To me it seems quite bureaucratic and not at all interesting ... If it were me I would have let me in. I couldn't possibly be a threat to Canada."

That's up to them to determine, Billy.

HT: Gateway

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like canada has more common sense than Obama. Go figure.

VSO said...

Yeah.

Anonymous said...

They read your book, Bill.

Shoebox said...

Obviously Canada still believes that one's own actions have consequences. Any chance we could get a few of them elected to Congress?