Friday, March 31, 2006

Pocan vs. Free Speech

A Madison-insider blogger advises that Mark Pocan (D-Fascism and ALSO a Madison-insider blogger) is making noises about finding ways to suppress 'anonymous' free speech (read: anonymous Madison-insider bloggers.)

Well, Ragnar, if Pocan finds a way to track your URL to your PC, and then finds a way to shut you down, this offer will stand: come on over here! Bring a wireless laptop and you can blog away to your heart's content.

However, I will not supply donuts and you WILL be subject to second-hand smoke. On the other hand, I'll also offer a couple of free lessons on How To Use A Handgun...

3 comments:

Mark Pocan said...

Dude, all I did was no longer allow anonymous posts on my blog...a couple of weeks ago. The rest is in the fantasy word of Todd Rong...ah, "The Farce". It was satire, ie not really true. That's a form of writing.

There is no "liberal" agenda out to get ya....

You really shouldn't drink so much coffee on a Friday morning.

Dad29 said...

Hey--all I know is what I read in the blogs.

TPDN said...

Funny. I hope the guy he thinks I am is prepared to deal with all of the drag queens and Doyle officials. Mark hates being exposed.