It is likely that Pelosi's Goon Squad (the Capitol Police) were trying hard to incite a riot on January 6th.
Earlier we relayed TGP's video of the CapCops firing flash-bangs into the crowd.
Here we link to their post containing a video and testimony from a typical demonstrator at the event.
The police had an ideal defensive situation, as the Capitol building sits atop a 35’ vertical limestone wall. To access the Capitol building from my location, you first needed to enter the courtyard 35’ above.
- The only route to the courtyard was through a single narrow stairwell.
- The cops needed only to defend the stairwell from above to contain the crowd.
Instead of staying on the high ground, the police defied all tactical logic by going to ground level and directly engaging the peaceful crowd.
- Then, without warning, police began firing flash/bang grenades, tear gas, and pepper spray into the crowd.
- Prior to this attack the police made no attempt to communicate with the crowd; they did not declare “an unlawful assembly” or ask the crowd to leave—they simply attacked a peaceful crowd.
- A tear gas canister struck me in the head, knocking my eyeglasses to the ground.
The police continued to abuse the crowd for 30-45 minutes, allowing the media to get the pictures and video showing the police “repelling” the supposed attack.It is worth noting, that the police appeared to be baiting the crowd to counterattack because the only visible police were 5-10 very skinny, very unintimidating officers, (definitely NOT the Alpha-male, linebacker types you expect to be riot troops) in front of a crowd of tens of thousands.
Pelosi issued the orders. Rather than testify under oath before Congress, the Chief of the CapCops quit his job. If he's smart, he movcd to a country which will not extradite to the US.