Saturday, September 10, 2005

Xoff, Where Are You?

Fox News carried an interview from Houston with a dissatisfied customer of FEMA.

He was reasonably well-dressed, but unhappy because his FEMA debit card 'did not work.' Or at least after he pulled down $700.00 of the $2,000.00 it stopped working.

But anyway, he was definitely unhappy.

He compared his situation to that of the slaves, who were carried off from Africa to a place unknown, and then deposited and left with only the minimum.

And then he told the Fox News folks that the Feds should "give everybody $20,000.00 (twenty-thousand dollars) like we fu^%%$g deserve."

Another bill for Sensenbrenner to vote against, I suppose.

2 comments:

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Where's my $20,000? What, I don't deserve it? I paid about that much in taxes last year... would be a nice refund for me.

Anonymous said...

That was a pitiful display. I had the misfortune of seeing and hearing that interview – complete with the expletives. Slavery, $20,000, etc, it was pathetic.

Unfortunately his screed was something you would expect from a furloughed Moveon.org worker than someone who a victim of the flood.