Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Distracted Cellphone Driving?

When you get right down to right down on the question of cellphone use while driving, it's a matter of "distracted" driving.  (Here, I mean talking on the phone, not texting on the phone.  Big difference.)

OK.  If you're 'distracted,' you shouldn't be driving, right?   You're not focused on the task.  As a result, you're a danger.  A menace.

Well, then, the Safety Goobers in the Legislature should ALSO outlaw "driving with children in the car."

Until that happens, I'll use my cellphone (NOT TEXTING) whenever the Hell I want to.

1 comment:

William said...

The only issue I have with CP use while driving is the dumbasses who refuse to use hands-free. I've seen them in 4 wheelers as well as delivery trucks and semi's. Those are your dangerous assholes.