- Temporary hiring at Wal-Mart has gone from 1-2% to 10% in a year
- mployees face an 8-36 percent increase in healthcare premiums in 2013
- Part-time employees now need to work 30 hours instead of 24 to get coverage
- 61% of the stores in the survey were only hiring temps or were not hiring at all
- Regular employees have seen their hours cut
But hey, none of this has anything to do with Obamacare. It just happened.
I suspect a big push to rename Obamacare as it connects it's #1 proponent with a trainwreck.
It will always be Obamacare and Pelosi's comment will be immortalized.
Re: #3...which is why some companies restrict part time employees to 28 hours/week.
Those same companies restricting PTEs to 28 hrs/week are also hording record amounts of cash. Obamacare's got nothing to do with it.
Actually, Anon 738, "hoarding cash" has zip and zero to do with 'restricting PTE.'
Instead, it has to do with building a cushion against the ObozoCare money-sucking machine.
Post a Comment