NLRB: ...The company asserts that the NLRB acted through the agency of three board members improperly appointed in January, and therefore ineligible to exercise power. Obama appointed the three, along with Richard Cordray as the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, even though the Senate never requested, and the House never granted, permission to adjourn at all during the Christmas season.
Legal precedent had established a ten-day “recess” as the minimum time the Senate must be out before the president can make a key appointment without the usually required Senate confirmation...
EDUCATION: As George Will noted, citing a thorough study by former Department of Education lawyers Kent Talbert and Bob Eitel, federal law prohibits the national government from interfering in local or state curricula. The administration, however, has misused the “waiver” process in the No Child Left Behind law to force its own curriculum choices on the states...
"CARD CHECK": Despite repeated congressional refusal to change the rules governing union-formation elections at individual companies, the administration’s NLRB is proceeding to require union-friendly “card check” rules by executive fiat...
CARBON EMISSIONS: Congress refused to add tighter restrictions on carbon emissions – so Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency, willfully using bad science as a basis, imposed new rules anyway, again by decree
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY: The administration’s edict forcing faith-based employers to provide insurance that includes free provision of abortifacients (and other contraception) likely will not stand, but it is an egregious attempt to strangle religious liberty in its very crib...
Hillyer suggests that der Fuhrer's attempts should be arrested.
My suggestion? Arrest der Fuhrer, not the "attempts."
The radical left plays the race card.
The radical right plays the Hitler card.
Pathetic, but true.
Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Jenky of Peoria, according to the Right Wing Watch blog, likened Obama’s “radical, pro-abortion and extreme secularist agenda” as violating the First Amendment and proving the president’s “intent on following a similar path” as Hitler and Stalin in a Saturday address.
Jenky went on to claim that American Catholics are currently in a “war” due to the Obama administration’s ruling on birth control and other issues:
“May God have mercy especially on the souls of those politicians who pretend to be Catholic in church, but in their public lives, rather like Judas Iscariot, betray Jesus Christ by how they vote and how they willingly cooperate with intrinsic evil.”
Hyperbole at its finest.
Remember an old TV game show where celebrity panelists put on blindfolds and tried to
guess the identity of a famous person as the mystery guest?
Take in the facts, then guess who!
1. I was born in one country, raised in another.
2. My father was born in another country.
3. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.
4. I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me….
5. My mother died at an early age from cancer.
6. Later in life, questions arose over my real name.
7. My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
8. I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country,
but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn’t follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.
9. I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who
really cared about them. That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.
10. I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that
I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.
11. I became active in local politics in my 30s then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the
scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk
anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.
12 I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.
13. I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego. At first, my political campaign focused on my country’s foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country. But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country’s economy.
14. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.
15. I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.
16. I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.
17. I knew that, if I merely offered the people “hope,” together we could change our country and the world. So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include “persecuted minorities.” My true views were not widely known and I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation’s leader.
18. I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I’m glad they didn’t.
19. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.
.........So Who Am I?
Wait a minute, all you Birthers out there.
Before you all say....
Barack Hussein Obama
.....let me tell you you are
Who is it?
Why today some are celebrating a guy who really believed in Gun Control!
April 20th is Adolph Hitler’s 123nd birthday today.
due to the Obama administration’s ruling on birth control and other issues
Nice try. It's not "birth contol."
It's the First Amendment.
By the way, Obozo IS following the path of Hitler and Stalin. But he'll never get to the Pol Pot stage. We have guns, too.
The rhetoric of Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Jenky is NO different that Reverand Wright in Chicago...yet Dad29 comes to Jenky's defense. Hardly the behavior of a TRUE Catholic.
Define "true" Catholic, anony. That way we all can know!
"Define "true" Catholic, anony."
One who will recognize that Wright and Jenky are on EQUAL immoral footing with their inflammatory rhetoric.
Like I said earlier, the left has the race card and the right has the Hitler card.
Not even close, bozo.
Catholics--inter alia--tell the truth.
Jenky was right. The preacher? Well, that's another story.
How mighty self-righteous of you!
Defending demagoguery is a sin. Make sure to repent today.
Since you failed to come up with a description of "true Catholics", I won't bother to ask you to define "demagoguery."
Maybe it's time for you to go back to your parents' basement in Madistan.
Add playing the juvenile card to the radical right. Good job, Dad29!
Jenky was disgustingly off base with his remarks that it is profoundly sad and especially insulting to those who actually suffered from the policies of Hitler and Stalin. This incendiary rhetoric is outrageous coming from a religious leader in a position of public trust. Bishop Jenky needs to hear immediately that REASONABLE people of faith are appalled by his remarks.
Jenky was disgustingly off base with his remarks that it is profoundly sad and especially insulting to those who actually suffered from the policies of Hitler and Stalin
Like the 5 million Catholics who died under their regimes?
Mom's basement has broadband, eh?
Only focus on the plight of the Catholics, and not the Jews, Gypsies, Poles, etc. Hmmm, last time I checked, Obama was NOT directly linked to or responsible for genocide. If you want to continue to demonstrate ignorance of history, insensitivity to victims of genocide, and absence of judgment, be my guest!
Again, REASONABLE people, including Catholics, are appalled by these remarks.
Post a Comment