Wednesday, October 12, 2016

John Podesta's Very Own Fever-Swamp

Podesta lives in his own fever-swamp.

The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign got upset because the Miss America pageant had so many finalists from former Confederate states, newly-released emails show.

“Do you think it’s weird that of the 15 finalists in Miss America, 10 came from the 11 states of the CSA?”...

Who the Hell--other than fever-swamp-dwellers--thinks that way?

Frankly, I don't pay much attention to those contests; but if I did, my attention would NOT focus on the residences of the winning girls.  Nor, for that matter, their shoe-size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My my my..... and I thought John Podesta was such a nice Catholic boy, just like Paul Ryan......

Clearly Identity trumps Ideology for Podesta.
Maybe he reads voxday? and maybe he believes identity > culture >politics.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/search?q=Identity+trumps+ideology

Maybe he dated a southern girl and she rejected him ( and who would blame her)
so he hates ALL southern girls now.... Really Its fitting that he works for the likes of the Clintons.

Best comment from the linked article:

There you go Dixie. This is the real Clinton regime. They hate you.
Keep the Clintons in Chappaqua permanently.