Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jeff Anderson, the Epitome of Slimy Lawyers

One of the reasons that many people use the term 'lawyer' as a pejorative is lawyers like Jeff Anderson, a scummy Minnesota "advocate" who disdains using the truth in pursuit of his fortune.

In the most recent example--bettering the old NBC "exploding gas tanks" story by at least half--we find Anderson carefully editing video and text to slime Abp. Carlson of St. Louis, who once was a Bishop in the Twin Cities.

Exposure of the truth is found here.

In any business, 5% create problems for the other 95%.  In PI lawyering, Anderson is the 0.00002% who accomplishes what 5% normally achieve.

No comments: