Thursday, December 18, 2008

Professional CoyMan Favre

Here he goes again.

Brett Favre of the New York Jets told reporters in New York on Wednesday that he hears the clock ticking.

He told the New York Daily News that he has not announced his plans for next season, but he acknowledged that he is trying to soak in as much as possible.

"I'm well aware of the fact that there's two games left," he said. "I'm expecting us to make the playoffs...but it very well could be my last. It could be my last three games, last four games. I don't know."

Sheesh.

3 comments:

Billiam said...

Vu ja de!LOL

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

I don't think New Yorkers are going to put up with this for as long as Packer fans did.

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

The important thing is that it isn't our problem any longer. We can sit on the sideline and watch now.