Monday, May 09, 2016

Nehlen Shoots and Scores!

Frankly, I don't think that Paul Nehlen needs Sarah Palin if his advertising remains this good.

Paul Ryan may look like a very secure Congressman, but Ryan has a lot of baggage.  He enables Obozo's spend/debt schemes, is an open-borders True Believer, and has been less than honest (to put it mildly) about his responsibility for the continuation of ObozoCare--which has cost the US military a lot, by the way.

Being The Boehner's designated successor won't help him either.

Here's Nehlen's opening salvo (at his website):

Like many people in this district, I’ve had the opportunity to meet Paul Ryan personally. He’s shaken my hand. He’s looked me in the eye. He’s made promises to me and many others about policies he would and would not support on behalf of this district. We’ve all watched as he’s broken every single one of those promises.

Get the popcorn.  This will be fun to watch.

No comments: