Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dirtball Wackos of the "Rightist" Variety

One expects a bit of jousting in a race for a national position. HRC v. Obama provided more than a little; so did the Humphrey v. Johnson campaign.

But for what's essentially a backroom/low profile/slot? I mean, what would you give for Wales?

You'd be amazed what the Missouri people are doing to Priebus.

If you thought the fact that RNC Chair candidate, Maria Cino, was an Obamacare lobbyist was outrageous wait until you hear the latest…
The leading candidate in the race – Reince Priebus‘s law firm supports Obamacare and says its constitutional!

Umnnhhh....

Well, you can read the rest. Unless Hoft (a St Louis resident) pulls this post, as he did with the last moronic smear-job he ran on Priebus.

Some woman named Wagner is also running for the seat and she's from Missouri.

Co-incidence, I suppose.

I don't have a dog in this fight; I met Priebus once; we spoke for 30 seconds. He moved on when I showed him my prized 5,000-round ammo belt.

Maybe he's the best guy, maybe not. But this stuff is insane.

4 comments:

Display Name said...

"Prized 5,000-round ammo belt" := Perfectly normal?

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Dad, I can see change coming in 2011.Thanks for being my foster blog dad.

To you and your family,

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you were wearing the small belt!! Happy New Year to you and the Dad29 family.

Anonymous said...

Dad29--Feigning outrage over the type of "journalistic" methods you also employ? Thanks for the New Year's laugh!