Friday, February 09, 2024

Biden: 'My Memory Is Fine'

Sponge-Brain-Shits-Pants told the nation that his memory is fine.

"Just yesterday, I called Conrad Adenauer and Prime Minister Wilson to discuss the situation in Gallipoli, where my son Beau died in combat with Mel Gibson.  Golda Meir joined the conversation.  Sadly, we could not find a way to resolve the conflict.  So I got into my Corvette and waved to the hoi polloi thronging the roadside as I drove by."

Yup.  That's what he said.

ADDED:  Ace observes that the Fed prosecutor is another lying sack of crap:

...By the way: A commenter pointed out that while he may be demented now, presumably he wasn't demented when he was a senator stealing these documents, so the DOJ's excuse for not prosecuting him actually makes no legal sense. They should just be clear that Biden's brain is, in their estimation, too far gone for him to really have any continuity with or connection to the man who committed these crimes....

It makes "legal sense" if you're a habitual liar, which seems to be the entry-level requirement for D.C. US attorneys and other hangers-on/camp-followers/detritus.

No comments: