Thursday, October 06, 2022

RoJo's "Controversial" Words??

Another fact-light attack on Ron Johnson from another Left-O-Wacky outfit.

...Tuesday, Johnson again said the attack was not an armed insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. It took place as Congress met to count the Electoral College votes to officially certify President Joe Biden's election win....

That's because it was NOT an "armed insurrection."  But don't let the facts get in the way!!

 ..."There weren’t thousands of armed insurrectionists. I asked the question of the FBI agent at a hearing on this. I said: ‘How many firearms were confiscated, either in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds? I didn’t know the answer. For all I know, it’s going to be a thousand. No – zero. Zero," he said Tuesday. "I don’t think they’d be able to reopen Congress about six hours later and complete the counting of electoral votes if there literally had been an ‘armed insurrection.’"...
ZERO firearms.  

Fox6's Jason Calvi wants to re-define "armed" as "having a baseball bat" and "having Mace."  That makes The Narrative true, you see!

...Attackers did wield baseball bats, mace and other weapons. Some are facing charges of having guns on Capitol grounds....

So did the FBI agent lie to Ron Johnson about guns on Capitol grounds?  Or is someone making s**t up here? 

At least Calvi didn't try to re-define "riot" as "insurrection."  So far.

1 comment:

thomastheglassexpert said...

I sometimes wonder what isolation cell I'd be in today if I had gone with my decision to go to WA DC and protest such obvious fraud of vote. What stopped me? Because I travel in life 100% always armed is why. Had I gone with plan to go protest (not kill politicians) then I'd be sitting in Seg right now today on my way to prison for the simple fact I had a gun on me.