Thursday, August 13, 2026

Where the Hell is the Navy's Money Spent??

Lots of Americans think that the US Navy is the finest navy in the world, bar none.  And they pay a Helluvalot of money for it, too.

Ummmmnnnhhh...

...Military families and members of Congress are sounding the alarm about the hellish conditions on the USS Abraham Lincoln. The vessel’s 5,000 sailors and Marines have spent nearly 300 days at sea and will likely remain in the Middle East for as long as the globalist quagmire in Iran continues. They are suffering because America’s feeble leaders cannot bring themselves to stop fighting Israel’s wars.

How bad is life on the USS Abraham Lincoln? Really bad. The Navy Times reported this week that numerous sailors have tried to kill themselves during their extended deployment, and
the massive aircraft carrier reportedly has moldy showers, broken toilets, and no soap, deodorant, or toothpaste.   ...

If I were Hegseth, I'd fire a dozen or so flag officers, cut the Navy's R&D programs for "advanced ships"  and use the money for a crap-ton of P&G products and a few dozen plumbers.  Then I'd charge-back the plumbing repairs to the shipbuilder who f****d this up to a fare-thee-well, and add a penalty of $10 million--which I would distribute to every enlisted sailor on that ship

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Trump’s war now.

Hegseth said the problems were “Fake News”. Some leader of men!

Of course, the more relevant question is why hasn’t Trump gotten directly involved?

You can’t keep covering for him, Dad29.