Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"Honorable" Mueller: a Very Expensive Fraud

Screw him, screw the Feebs, and screw US "prosecutors" who suck our blood and show nothing.

“I don't think there'll be a report,” John Dowd told ABC News in a wide-ranging interview for the premiere episode of "The Investigation," a new podcast focused on the probe led by special counsel Robert Mueller. “I will be shocked if anything regarding the president is made public, other than ‘We're done.’”

Dowd was Trump's defense lawyer for a big chunk of "Honorable Mueller"'s investigation.

...“I know exactly what [Mueller] has,” Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is,” he said, describing the sweeping efforts by Trump’s legal team to assess the case by speaking to dozens of witnesses. Based on that knowledge, Dowd said, “there's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time.”...
....Ehhhh....not so fast.

For $30 million, that bastard OWES us a report.

No comments: