Sunday, November 06, 2005

"Oh, Yeah, We'll Kill People to Save Animals..."

As casually as that, he said it in Senate testimony. Here's hoping these bozos don't choose to implement their plan during deer hunting season Up Nort':

Dr. Jerry Vlasak of North American Animal Liberation was quoted as saying at an animal rights convention: "I don't think you'd have to kill, assassinate too many. I think for five lives, 10 lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, 2 million, or 10 million non-human lives."

Questioned by Inhofe whether he was "advocating the murder of individuals," Vlasak replied: "I made that statement, and I stand by that statement."


Sen. Inhofe: So you call for the murder of researchers and human lives?

Vlasak: I said in that statement and I meant in that statement that people who are hurting animals and who will not stop when told to stop, one option would be to stop them using any means necessary and that was the context in which that statement was made.

Sen. Inhofe: Including murder, is that correct?

Vlasak: I said that would be a morally justifiable solution to the problem.

Even Sen. Lautenberg (D-Senility) understood this and 'requested that the witness be removed from his presence.'

HT: Captain's Quarters. Source: Bob Novak

No comments: