Saturday, June 21, 2008

McCain: Still Shamnesty All These Years

Not that anyone's surprised.

The Republican candidate for the White House, Senator John McCain, promised that if he wins, a day after he is sworn in as a new president of the United States, he will pressure Congress to enact a law immediately in favor of immigration reform

"This reform will be a priority in my administration because it is a convincing federal responsibility”, added the contender of the Republican Party. “We will undertake immigration reform and on the day after my inauguration, I will ask Congress to reconsider it, although I believe that first we have to secure our borders, set in motion a plan for guest workers that works and to focus on the issue of the undocumented in a humane and compassionate way.”

Remind me again: is McCain running a little low on campaign funds?

1 comment:

Billiam said...

He'll not get my vote.