Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hildebeeste's Conversion

Heh.

Now she wants to change the rules in the middle of the game.

Statement by Senator Hillary Clinton on the Seating of Delegates at the Democratic National Convention

“I hear all the time from people in Florida and Michigan that they want their voices heard in selecting the Democratic nominee.

“I believe our nominee will need the enthusiastic support of Democrats in these states to win the general election, and so I will ask my Democratic convention delegates to support seating the delegations from Florida and Michigan. I know not all of my delegates will do so and I fully respect that decision. But I hope to be President of all 50 states and U.S. territories, and that we have all 50 states represented and counted at the Democratic convention.

“I hope my fellow potential nominees will join me in this.

After FL and MI changed their primary date(s) the DNC ruled that their convention delegates would not be seated. HRC remained on the ballot in MI, winning by default.

Now she wants the delegates.

2 comments:

steveegg said...

That was the plan all along. I'm rooting for a very close Obama electoral victory, one that is closer than the margin of Clinton's "delegate" victories in Michigan and Florida.

Anonymous said...

How about going here and posting your comments concerning this nitwits military career. His name is Joe.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/lrslattery/7556384853936261879/?a=52471

Rustler45