Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Laurence Fox!

We have to admit we didn't know much about him until now, but it appears that this chap has a very tight grip on reality.  "Based", as the kids say.

Actor Laurence Fox, who played Hunter Biden in the movie My Son Hunter, has dared British police to “pay me a visit” after he recorded himself burning “progress” pride flags in what appeared to be his backyard....

...Fox also responded to an individual who claimed to have reported the actor to police.

“I very much look forward to them explaining to me that I have committed a hate crime by burning an icon to child mutilation, but the doctors who chop off vulnerable healthy young girls breasts, and young boys penises haven’t,” Fox wrote.

“I’m done negotiating with the mutilators. I am tolerant of pretty much everything, but child sacrifice is an absolute red line.”...

Stiff upper lip and Cheerio!!

No comments: