Monday, April 11, 2011

Waukesha (D) Party Gal: "Umnnhhhh...bghoinemmffroingnbhhti'aa'a

Yah, I don't know what she's trying to say, either.

...with the enormous amount of attention this has received over the weekend, many people are offering my statements at the press conference that the numbers jibed as validation they are correct and I can vouch for their accuracy. As I told Kathy when I was called into the room I am 80 years old and I don't understand anything about computers. I don't know where the numbers Kathy was showing me ultimately came from, but they seemed to add up. I am still very, very confused about why the canvass was finalized before I was informed of the Brookfield error and it wasn't even until the press conference was happening that I learned it was this enormous mistake that could swing the whole election. I was never shown anything that would verify Kathy's statement about the missing vote, and with how events unfolded and people citing me as an authority on this now, I feel like I must speak up.

Well, either she speaks up or the AFSCME breaks her kneecaps, I suppose.

HT: Verum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have seen that howler monkey Jeff Simpson declare she was telling the truth. It makes you really wish the cancer would take his eyes now.

But spare the ears. He needs to hear how I took Kennedy's cherry.

Headless Blogger said...

And the Vote Nazi says:
"Dad29, no vote for you! NEXT."

Dan said...

Hmm 80 years old, doesn't know much about computers. Maybe they need a new Democratic canvaser in Waukesha County.
Also, sounds like someone has gotten to her.

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Very well put, Dan.

I LAUGHED when I opened up this story and read it this afternoon! This is the BIGGEST bunch of bull. Talk about a 180...

Or maybe it's a touch of the dimensia setting in... Who? What? Jibed? Votes??? Where is Brookfield again?

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

Seriously....I watched her at the presser. She was very clear that she understood what was going on and agreed with the process. Someone got to her BAD.