Monday, March 14, 2011

Dwyer of Waukesha, Old Lefty, Never Changes

Jim Dwyer's been out of touch for about 20 years. Prolly called Henry Maier's ghost to know which way to vote here.

A divided Waukesha County Board leadership committee on Monday refused to endorse the controversial budget-repair bill already passed by Republicans and signed by Gov. Scott Walker last week.

Long story short:

Explaining his own vote against Hutton's resolution, Dwyer said, "Why would I have a resolution after the fact and when I don't understand the ramifications to the county regarding the delivery of services?" In addition to Dwyer of Menomonee Falls, those opposing the resolution were Supervisors Patricia Haukohl of Brookfield, Jean Tortomasi of Waukesha and Duane Paulson of Waukesha.

Dwyer doesn't understand ramifications of 2+2?

9 comments:

Headless Blogger said...

I was in the county courthouse today. While filing a lawsuit I had to listen to some union ditz jabber on about her trip to Madison this weekend and her great sign. I didn't have the nads to tell her to STFU and get back to work. I was afraid she would have either shredded the paperwork or sent the union goons to my house.

I'm glad to know that my tax domicile will soon be moving from WI.

And yes, I've bought more ammo (and another handgun). I can open or concealed carry without a permit in AZ.

Anonymous said...

Another frivolous lawsuit...

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Another frivolous anony....

Anonymous said...

What, disgruntled, as if your comments are so ever enlightening???

Display Name said...

Yeah, it's much easier being rude when you're anonymous or pseudonymous.

Anonymous said...

John, You run around dropping sexist and demeaning statements. Yet you criticize rudeness?

Isn't that like a rapist criticizing jaywalkers?

David

Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

ZING!

Yeah, anony, your comments are so INCITEFUL.

Foust, you're too easy to pick on.

Anonymous said...

Classic Alinsky tactic employed by David. Blame the opposition for similar behavior without proof in order to downplay the questionable actions displayed by their own side.

Foust may be rude and obnoxious at times, as you have in the past. I would like to bear witness to the specific evidence you can provide to prove your assertion. Maybe you are correct...or maybe you're blowing hot air.

But I certainly don't see you condemning Dad29, who has enables a poster to repeatedly advocate sodomizing his/her political opponents. That is flat out immoral.

I wonder why you remain quiet on the matter?