Saturday, September 14, 2024

Kamala: Truly Awful Candidate

Kammy finally took an interview.  It did not go well.

.....TAFF: Talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people. What are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?
 

...HARRIS: Well, I'll start with this. I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people. You know, construction workers and nurses and teachers. I try to explain to some people who might not have had the same experience, but a lot of people will relate to this.

    You know,
I grew up in a neighborhood of people who were really proud of their lawn, you know, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity and that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams, but not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. So, when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. ...

There are a number of people in this area who have "HARRIS-WALZ" yard signs.

We won't judge, but  "Utterly stupid" and "WTF's the Matter With You?"  come to mind when driving by.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Okay then I'll just assume from her answer she has absolutely nothing in mind.