Thursday, July 10, 2008

Al Gore and Baloney

This should suffice as a warning to the AlGore followers; intelligent non-followers already know about him.

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Mr. Russert, but I was fortunate enough to meet once here in Macon. He spoke at Mercer University, and I was able to chat with him briefly at that event...

A friend of mine, who was also part of this conversation, asked Mr. Russert, “Who is the most difficult person you’ve ever interviewed?”

Without blinking, Russert said: “Al Gore. He never gives a straight answer to any of my questions.”

Needless to say, I enjoyed that answer quite a bit.

The quotation is from Feddie (Southern Appeal).

3 comments:

3rd Way said...

There is a reason Al Gore is not our president. A competant candidate should have trampled W in '00.

Anonymous said...

I guess Kerry was compentent as well? When will the Dem's provide us with a good canidate? Seriously, if they had one this year, they could walk away with everything for next 8 years.

Neo-Con Tastic said...

"There is a reason Al Gore is not our president. A competant candidate should have trampled W in '00."

Ohhhh, where do I start...