Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Obama Runs Stupak Around the Tree

What planet is B Hussein Obama living on?

In his speech to the joint session of Congress, Obama directly rebutted the claim that the plan would fund abortions, calling it a “misunderstanding.” But in his later telephone conversation with Stupak, according to the congressman, Obama said that when he claimed in the speech that the plan would not fund abortions he was not talking about the House plan, he was talking about his own plan.

...“I called him,” said Stupak. “I called the president--had a discussion with the president. And I read exactly what you just said. And he said: ‘What it says is “under my plan”’—meaning the president’s plan. And I said: ‘With all due respect, sir, you do not have a plan. The only plan we have out is the House plan.’ So, I don’t know if it is a game of semantics or what.”

Obama must think that Stupak is part of the MSM and that he'd swallow that line whole.

Maybe Our President should lay off the mirror for a while and try looking at reality.

No comments: