Monday, January 31, 2011

Sensenbrenner MIA on Budget Cuts

Long story short, the Pubbies said they'd 'cut $100Bn' from the budget.

Then Boehner walked it back to $60Bn because, after all, they can only cut 1/2 a FY's budget (at this point in time.)

Eighty-nine MC's signed a letter saying "WHAT??"

Sensenbrenner is not among them.

Nor, for that matter, is Ryan--although as Chair/Budget, he may be sorta 'recusing.' We DO find Reid Ribble on the good-guy list, but not Mr. TV Show Duffy, nor (predictably) Petri.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somewhat surprised that Ribble stuck his neck out- will probably be the last time. He will play it safe. No surprise about any of the rest- they are all big gov GOP types.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Surprising of the vote. I thought Ribble would of voted opposite of the rest.

I hope this isn't a John Kerry vote, I voted for it before I voted against it. It's not that i distrust Ribble, I am not sure how sincere he is since the election with his residency problem he had. If this vote is what he really believes, I give him credit.

Keep up the GREAT work. Hope you have the snowblower ready to go.