Friday, January 21, 2011

Limiting Magazine Capacity

Another delightful take on the MSM/LeftOWackies' drive to 'limit the capacity' of handgun and rifle magazines:

I'll accept as many limitations to Second Amendment rights as are acceptable to limit the First Amendment. You want to deny me the 'right' to own high-capacity magazines? Fine - but then I deny you the right to own high-capacity printing devices. For every bullet you want to remove from my magazines, I want to remove 10, or 20, or 50, or 100 pages from your printer's paper tray. For every type of weapon you want to ban, I want to ban an equally advanced communication technology. No semi-auto rifles in my hands? Fine - then no personal computers in yours.

Let's see how far that gets....

HT: RenMan

1 comment:

Jim said...

Makes sense.