Sunday, May 30, 2010

G K Chesterton (And JSBach, Too!)

Ah, the wonders of following McCain links!

Arriving on a Spokane attorney's site, one is given the cerebral joy-food of JSBach's "Gloria" from the B Minor Mass. The Gloria, of course, is in D Major, of which B Minor is the relative...

And in the sidebar, mirabile dictu, we find G K Chesterton, prophesying as usual:

"The position we have now reached is this: starting from the State, we try to remedy the failures of all the families, all the nurseries, all the schools, all the workshops, all the secondary institutions that once had some authority of their own. Everything is ultimately brought into the Law Courts. We are trying to stop the leak at the other end."

How did he know about the LightWorker's efforts in the Gulf?

How?

2 comments:

Mark D. said...

Hello! Thanks for linking to my post on Bach, and for the kind words regarding my blog. Chesterton is a major inspiration. I appreciate the link!

Cheers!

Travis D said...

Great post! The Chesterton references helped me to write my post on American Majority's website (I'm an intern there).

http://americanmajority.org/feature-content/government-people/