Saturday, January 20, 2007

Jessica May Have a Big One

This could be a lot of fun as it unfolds:

I am trying to confirm an email exchange that supposedly took place between a sergeant in Iraq and a West Allis company. I will delete the names of those involved until I confirm the information. Rest assured, I am trying as aggessively as I can to do so.

The soldier supposedly wrote an email this Tuesday to the company that said:

Do you ship to APO addresses? I'm in the first cavalry division stationed in Iraq and we are trying to order some (deleted by me) but we are looking for who ships to APO first.

The company allegedly wrote an email back that said:

We do not ship to APO addresses, and even if we did, we would NEVER ship to Iraq. If you were sensible, you and your troops would pull out of Iraq.

The soldier confirmed to another Internet site,

This is all fact and true what happened. I'm with the first BCT 1st Cavalry Division in Iraq just trying to find someone to send the supplies we needed.

APO addresses are military mail overseas. Rest assured, I will be aggressively pursuing this and will let you know what I find out.

For what it's worth, the response "We do not ship to APO...if you were sensible...pull out..." was most likely written by some low-level customer service type, not the Company's CEO.

Watch for the want-ad for a Customer Service type in the next three weeks, if you're looking for an employment opportunity...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think the company CEO is the one and only employee. Anyway, here's the contact info for all of the online businesses owned by this company. I've e-mailed them and would like to urge everyone to contact them and express their opinions on this matter.

Here's contact information for discount-mats, their parent company, and the other online businesses owned by them. I urge everyone to contact them and give them your thoughts on this matter.

Discount-mats.com
Bargain Suppliers
3259 S.106th Street
West Allis, WI 53227
contact@discount-mats.com
414-736-8394

Capital Renovations LLC
9035 S 49th ST,
Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
sportsfitness@gmail.com
414-807-6455
414-423-6209 (fax)

Quality-discount-scooters.com
Bargain Suppliers
3259 S. 106th Street
West Allis, WI 53227
contact@quality-discount-scooters.com
1-800-351-3494

Informercial-bargains.com
Bargain Suppliers
PO Box 270693
Miilwaukee, WI 53227