Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Just Another (Violent) Biden Voter

Project Veritas shows us the mind of just another Biden voter.

Kris Jacks, a trainer and mentor at Our Revolution protests and a member of the executive committee of the Colorado Democratic Party, made it clear that he will do "everything morally acceptable" to prevent Trump's reelection this year.

"I am going to do everything morally acceptable to win. I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal. Because that's morally acceptable in this political environment. Absolutely. We are pirates on a pirate ship."

Jacks added, "I want to make this point very loudly and very clearly. I said it nicely before, but I'll say it more curtly now. 2020 is a political revolution."...--quoted at AOSHQ

Understood.

That's a rather extensive perversion of "morals" there, sonny.  How about murder?

Glad you asked!!

...Should the situation escalate into outright civil war, Jacks spoke of the need to recruit military veterans to fight for the left.

"Well, when it comes to civil war, violence type stuff there's always military guys, like former guys that stand up for the right thing -- when that time comes, then we gotta get some of those type people involved," he said.

Specifically, to really "change the country with violence," Jacks said it would be necessary for revolutionaries to target billionaires for assassination...

Oh.

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542